Our upcoming 20th season of Reel Monday begins in January! Reel Monday is our major fundraiser for the St. Albert Public Library, with a film screening once a month at the beautiful Arden Theatre and all profits going to the Library.
We are once again offering season passes and individual tickets, available only through the Arden Theatre box office online, in person, or over the phone. The process for season passes has a few extra steps, so we have prepared a step-by-step guide below. Season passes are $50 + Arden service charge and individual tickets are $15 each + Arden service charge.
Purchasing Season Passes Online
- Go to tickets.stalbert.ca
- Click “Log In” at the top menu to log in or create a new account.
- Purchase a season pass:
- Click on “Memberships & Gift Certificates” at the top menu.
- Select the green “Buy” button for SAPL Reel Mondays Pass – 4 (2023).
- Add the number of season passes you want to buy, then click “Add to Shopping Cart”
- Click “Checkout and Pay” for your season passes. The Arden will add a processing fee, which goes directly to them.
- Redeem your season pass to get tickets for each movie:
- Click on “Tickets” at the top menu.
- Select “Reel Monday Movie Nights” from the drop down menu and Search.
- Add tickets for each screening to your cart:
- Go to your “Cart” at the top menu and select the blue “Redeem Pass/Gift Certificate” button.
- Apply the season pass you wish to use. You will see your cart grand total has changed to zero out the ticket prices, since you have paid them already with your season pass.
- Check out and receive your passes via email. You can also contact the Arden Theatre or the Library to print them for you.
The Arden also prepared a document guide for your convenience.
Season passes can be purchased online, by phone, or in-person at the Arden Theatre. Please note that the box office by phone or in-person is only open from 10 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday.
Option 1: Online
Option 2: Phone
Monday to Friday
10 am to 2 pm
Option 3: In Person
Arden Theatre at 5 St. Anne Street
Monday to Friday
10 am to 2 pm
The line up of films includes the following:
The Phantom of the Open • January 23, 2023
(Released 2021) Maurice Flitcroft, a dreamer and unrelenting optimist, manages to gain entry to the British Open Golf Championship Qualifying in 1976 and subsequently shoots the worst round in Open history in the process. MARK RYLANCE, SALLY HAWKINS, RHYS IFANS
After Yang • February 13, 2023
(Released 2021) When his young daughter’s beloved companion, an android named Yang, malfunctions, Jake searches for a way to repair it. In the process, Jake discovers the life that has been passing in front of him as he reconnects with his wife and daughter. COLIN FARRELL, JODIE TURNER-SMITH, JUSTIN H. MIN, MALEA EMMA TJANDRAWIDJAJA, HALEY LU RICHARDSON
Hidden Life • March 20, 2023
(Released 2019) Austrian peasant farmer Franz Jägerstätter refused to fight for the Nazis in World War II. When faced with the threat of execution for treason, it is his unwavering faith and his love for his wife, Fani, and children that keeps his spirit alive. Based on real events. AUGUST DIEHL, VALERIE PACHNER, MARIA SIMON, KARIN NEUHÄUSER, TOBIAS MORETTI, ULRICH MATTHES, MATTHIAS SCHOENAERTS
TBD • April 17, 2023
Save the date now! We are working on confirmation of “See How They Run” or “The Royal.”