We’re excited to announce our Reel Monday Movie Nights Winter 2022 season! We still have a 2021 screening coming up on December 13 (“In the Heights”), but we wanted to give you a head start at buying Reel Monday tickets as Christmas gifts!
Join us at the Arden Theatre for special film screenings on Monday nights at 7:00 pm, monthly from September to December! All proceeds support the St. Albert Public Library.
- Edge of the World: January 24
- 12 Mighty Orphans: February 14
- Ride the Eagle: March 21
- Just Mercy: April 4
Get your season pass for $50, or purchase individual tickets at $15 for each movie you are interested in (plus Eventbrite fees).
- The Arden Theatre operates under the Restrictions Exemption Program, requiring QR code proof of full COVID vaccination and face masks. More info: https://stalbert.ca/city/eps/preparedness/resources/public-health-measures/
- No refunds are available, as this is a fundraiser event.
- Tickets are not available at the door, but can be purchased online at any time until the screening starts.
Check out what these movies are all about. The links take you to the trailers.
Edge of the World (Released 2021): In 1840s Borneo, Sir James Brooke defies the British Empire to rule a jungle kingdom and embarks on a crusade to end piracy, slavery, and head-hunting.
12 Mighty Orphans (Released 2021): During the Great Depression, Rusty Russell gives up a privileged position to coach football at an orphanage in Fort Worth, Texas; whipping his young players into shape, they soon become an inspiration to their city, state and an entire nation.
Ride the Eagle (Released 2021): A man’s estranged mother dies and leaves him a conditional inheritance. Before he can move into her picturesque cabin, he has to complete her to-do list and step into his mother’s world as she tries to make amends from beyond the grave.
Just Mercy (Released 2019): Harvard Law alumnus Bryan Stevenson perseveres to overturn the conviction of Walter McMillian and save him from a death sentence.