The Friends of the Library are happy to announce that movies for Reel Monday will begin again in September. We have been given 4 dates by the Arden Theatre (the links take you to the movie trailers):
This is a “save the date” so you can keep these Monday evenings free to attend the movies. Once details are firmed up with the Arden and a date for when tickets go on sale is given, we will share more information. Below is some advance information regarding ticket sales:
- Tickets must be purchased through the Arden Theatre. This is to ensure that the Arden has control of ticketing and has the ability to contact trace should a member of the audience test positive for COVID.
- As with any Arden event, ticket purchases will include a service charge.
- Ticket prices are: Season ticket of 4 for $50. Single tickets $15 each.
- As this is a Friends fundraiser, there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased online until just before the movie begins but will not be available in-person at the door before the movie.
All Reel Monday proceeds benefit STARFest – St. Albert Readers’ Festival.